Since 1976, Bryce has helped individuals and businesses plan and negotiate creative solutions to legal issues in real estate, business, and estate planning, with special expertise in structuring real estate transactions, guiding clients in land use planning and development, and advising small business owners. Bryce has also been actively involved in litigation covering a range of issues such as contract disputes, title issues, zoning, common interest communities, and eminent domain. Bryce has held the appointed position of Scott County Examiner of Titles since 1991 and serves as a mediator in disputes related to real property.
- All aspects of residential and commercial real estate
- Development, zoning and planning
- Common interest communities
- Eminent domain
- Business formation and financing issues
- Estate planning
- Arbitration and mediation
- Restructuring real estate holdings and businesses
- St. Olaf College, B.A.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
- Minnesota State Court
- United States District Court
- Tribal Court of the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux (Dakota) Community
- Scott County Examiner of Titles
- Certified Real Property Law Specialist – MSBA
- Licensed Title Insurance Agent – Attorneys’ Title Guaranty Fund, Inc.
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Recognized as “Minnesota Super Lawyer”
- Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce, Former Board Member
- North Scott Land Trust, Founder and Board Member
- Prior Lake-Savage Area Educational Foundation, Board Member
- U.S. Army February 1969 – December 1970
- Veterans of Foreign Wars, Member