Frequently Asked Questions
What makes your company or attorneys special?
- 2 Certified Real Estate Specialists (Bryce and Allison)
- 50 plus years of experience combined 10 years or more experience per attorney
- All 3 attorneys are partners - no handing off cases to associates
- We have a specialized, niche practice
What are some examples of areas of expertise for your company?
- Purchasing or selling a house
- Forming a corporation
- Solving a corporate legal problem
- Starting or defending a lawsuit
- Handling moisture intrusion or mold problems with your stucco home
- Drafting wills and trusts
- Settling estates after a family member has passed away
- Resolving disputes with neighbors over property boundaries
- Answering questions regarding mortgage foreclosure defense
- If you have questions on how your mortgage was processed and the fees that you paid
If you're not sure about your legal issue, call and ask to speak to one of our attorneys. We'll tell you (without charging you) whether or not it's something we can handle.
Can you help me close the deal on my property if I don't have a real estate agent?
Absolutely and at a very reasonable cost compared to other options. Greatest benefit is when you don't need marketing (you've found the buyer/seller).
I have never used an attorney before. How do you determine your charges to me?
Your cost is generally based on attorney time spent on your case. We handle some cases on a flat fee basis. Our attorneys will discuss the fee with you before you agree to hire us.
Areas of Expertise